IPC Fitness is a ministry of Independent Presbyterian Church Recreation
4738 Walnut Grove Rd. * Memphis, TN * 38120
901-763-3857

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey Everyone - Well, it's finally here... Jacksonville University's men's lacrosse inaugural game vs UNC on Saturday! http://www.judolphins.com/
It's been a long time preparing, and we are so excited to be going down this weekend to see my son, Barry play! I will be leaving after yoga tomorrow afternoon, so Lili will be putting yall through the ringer at Boot Camp Friday!

Two things upcoming I wanted to tell you about:
There will be a Free Health Fair and CPR training on Sat., Feb. 13th in the Indepres gym for you or anyone you know who would like to attend. This community service project is offered by the University Of Tennessee College Of Pharmacy and coincides with the American Heart Association’s Go Red campaign to fight heart disease in women. This is a free event for anyone interested in learning the life saving skills of CPR or who wishes to learn about their risk of heart related illness.

Also, the Hope for Haiti 5K and fun run hosted by Bellevue Baptist church on Sat., March 6th!!! For more information you can check them both out at our webpage at http://www.indepres.org/rec

I hope yall have a great weekend. Go Fins(aka JU Dolphins) and Saints! TTFN!
Adrienne :)

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I am a certified fitness trainer, group instructor, and Assistant Recreation Director at Independent Presbyterian Church, where I currently teach fitness classes and do personal fitness training.