IPC Fitness is a ministry of Independent Presbyterian Church Recreation
4738 Walnut Grove Rd. * Memphis, TN * 38120
901-763-3857

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey Everyone- Welcome to our blog! I hope you all had lots of fun in the snow and ice. I LOVED sitting in front of my fire for 2 days... eating chili and drinking hot chocolate. I tried to do an exercise dvd to work it off, but couldn't get into it, so I took a couple of hikes through the sleet- it really felt good - got to keep movin, right??? Well, I am off to get 7th grader home to study (yeah, right!). Hope to hear from you soon. TTFN! Love, A :)

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I am a certified fitness trainer, group instructor, and Assistant Recreation Director at Independent Presbyterian Church, where I currently teach fitness classes and do personal fitness training.