IPC Fitness is a ministry of Independent Presbyterian Church Recreation
4738 Walnut Grove Rd. * Memphis, TN * 38120
901-763-3857

Sunday, August 22, 2010

IPC 2010 Fall Fitness Update

FREE morning classes this week (Aug. 23-27) week on Mon/Wed/Fri at 8:30am!

Our afternoon Boot Camp class starts up again on Sept. 7th. It will be held in the IPC parking lot on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm(bring water and towel!)

You can check out our web page at www.indepres.org/rec for additional information- or call me any time!

I hope you'll come join us. Exercising with a group, or just having an exercise "buddy"can make exercise more fun and add some encouragement and accountability. Two are better than one when it comes to exercising and staying on track !(See Ecclesiastes 4:9-10,12)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I am a certified fitness trainer, group instructor, and Assistant Recreation Director at Independent Presbyterian Church, where I currently teach fitness classes and do personal fitness training.