Happy "hump" day! Just got back from my early "spring break" vacation. Ten hours on the road to Virginia and then down to Jacksonville, FL via Raliegh and Charleston. Whew... lots of driving, but it was a great trip. Good weather, and we enjoyed some great food, but my pants feel a little tighter :(
I guess we didn't walk enough to offset those fries! Oh well, it's all worth it. My son's JU lacrosse team had 2 great games. They lost one but pulled a huge win last night!!!
Reminders:
We will have Biggest Loser Yoga tomorrow at 10:00am and Cardio Blast on Friday at 8:30.
I know many of you will be leaving this coming week for vacation, but I am planning on teaching classes next week Mon/Wed/Fri at 8:30
Got to keep movin! Have a great rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
-
▼
2010
(26)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (1)
- ► 08/29 - 09/05 (2)
- ► 08/22 - 08/29 (3)
- ► 08/15 - 08/22 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (1)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (3)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (3)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (4)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (3)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (1)
About Me
- Adrienne Hillyer
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- I am a certified fitness trainer, group instructor, and Assistant Recreation Director at Independent Presbyterian Church, where I currently teach fitness classes and do personal fitness training.
No comments:
Post a Comment