Spring represents new life, plus the warmer weather makes it the ideal time to get in better shape. The Spring Health and Fitness Challenge is an 8 week program I have developed to encourage us to adopt healthier lifestyles by setting weekly exercise and nutrition goals and keeping track of our progress in a journal. Participants will turn in their completed journals to the Recreation Office the week of May 17th to be entered into a raffle drawing for rewards. Results are based on the honor system. We will have weekly meeting on Friday mornings after class (9;45)for feedback and encouragement.
Challenge Dates: March 22 - May 16, 2010
Kick Off Meeting- Friday, March 19th
Quotes from past participants:
“It was a huge encouragement to have the accountability to exercise. I have found times during the week to fit in some exercise, and I feel much better. I plan on keeping it up!”
“Although I did not exercise a lot, it was still beneficial for me. I've lost about 8 pounds. I started writing down everything I eat, and that alone is responsible for my weight loss to date. I have cut out all soda, including diet and all fast food, two big steps for me. Thank you so much for having the health and fitness challenge.”
If you have any questions and to sign up, call me at 494-8628
or email me at adrienne.hillyer@indepres.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
-
▼
2010
(26)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (1)
- ► 08/29 - 09/05 (2)
- ► 08/22 - 08/29 (3)
- ► 08/15 - 08/22 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (1)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (3)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (3)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (4)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (3)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (1)
About Me
- Adrienne Hillyer
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- I am a certified fitness trainer, group instructor, and Assistant Recreation Director at Independent Presbyterian Church, where I currently teach fitness classes and do personal fitness training.
No comments:
Post a Comment